Decadent No-Bake S’more
Made an amazing layered treat recently, the Decadent No-Bake S’mores Cake was a big hit! Fair warning you’ll have a lot of smiling faces, happy stomachs and a lot of dirty dishes!
Decadent No-Bake S’mores Cake
- 3 cups (1 box) Graham Crackers (set aside 2 crackers for topping the cake)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter
- 21 oz Marshmallow Cream
- 7 ½ tsp Gelatin (each small packet is 2 tsp)
- 32 oz (4 cups) Chocolate Chips (3 cups for layers, 1 cup for melted topping, handful for decoration on top)
- 28 oz (2 cans) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¾ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¾ c Warm Water
- Mini Marshmallows (for decoration purposes)
1 hour prep time + Overnight refrigeration + A lot of dirty dishes!
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper, spray it all with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crush the graham crackers (food processor worked great here) and then mix with the melted butter.
- Layer 1/3 of the graham cracker crust in the bottom of the pan, press down using the butter stick wrapper. This first layer needs to be a bit thicker and very pressed down.
- Mix 3 cups of the chocolate chips and the two cans of sweetened condensed milk, microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through. This needs to be very fluid and easily spreadable. Stir to combine then spread 1/3 on top of the graham cracker crust layer.
- Whisk 2 ½ tsp of gelatin with ¼ cup of warm water until the gelatin is dissolved. Add 7 oz of the marshmallow cream to the gelatin mixture. Once it’s a gooey smooth mixture, pour over the chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Repeat steps 3-6 two additional times. Mix the marshmallow layers right before pouring over the cake. Don’t worry if the layers go above your pan!
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Microwave the heavy cream for 90 seconds, pour over 1 cup of chocolate chips, let sit for 2 minutes, stir the ganache mixture until smooth.
- Take the springform pan and parchment paper away from the cake. Slowly slide the cake off the bottom of the pan onto the serving dish.
- Pour the ganache over the cake, let some drip down the sides.
- Top with toasted mini marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate chips. Slice and enjoy!
Matthew 13:33: “He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into three measures of flour, until all of it was leavened.’”